Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:20:02 -0400
From: "Michael Hodish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: not seeing floppy

I know this is a faq, in fact, I have asked, and solved it before, but now I
have forgotten how.

Lib 50 CT, Win 95, not seeing floppy, sort of. If the floppy is connected on
boot up, machiine sees that there is an invalid boot disk in it. But, the
drive lite never comes on, and I cant log onto the disk.

I went to canada tosh site for floppy driver, and only see one for the 70. I
downloaded it, I assume it is the same.

In device mgr, the floppy does not even appear, so I can't install the
driver there, and if I let windows search for new hardware, it does not find
the floppy drive. What gives.

BTW, the prob is not with the floppy drive. I have 2, one that came with the
50, and one from my 70, and neither works. Thanks, Mike Hodish