Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Roger McPherson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Enhanced Port Replicator EPR Help

Hello all,

I just purchased an Enhanced Port Replicator for my
Toshiba 110CT.  I unboxed the unit, connected it to my
Libretto, turned the unit on, and it went right into
Windows 98.  The problem is that it did not "find any
hardware" (i.e. PCMCIA sockets, USB, etc).  When I
plug a PCMCIA card into one of the sockets on the
replicator, I do not get any beeps at all!  I do not
have a USB device as of yet to test, but there is not
anything new in device manager to indicate that it
"sees" a USB controller.

Do I need some special drivers for the enchanced port
replicator to turn on the PCMCIA sockets and the USB?
Also, does anyone know if the port replicator is
supposed to turn off the sockets in the libretto, or
will I have four sockets?

Any help will be appreciated!!

Thank You.
Charles