Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:55:45 -0700
From: Dan Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Extended Batteries for 50ct

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:54:53 +1000
From: Dan Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Any available in Australia? What is the best source for international
shipping? current price (or best price) Anyone want to sell one? Or even
a standard battery?

   I am going hiking for three weeks and want to keep weight down as
much as poss. I envisage using the lib about 15 minutes a day max to
dump the log from my GPS.... So I need to have about 5-6 hours of
battery... don't want to carry a sealed lead-acid.. too heavy...

   Anyone able to mail me one for a price?

   Best Regards
                           Dan Baker.

P.S. Is there a site with a step-by-step guide to setting up a new HD? I
have tracked down a 4.3 gig I can get for free....