Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 23:00:45 -0700
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Any other Toshiba batteries with the right size cells?

Does anyone else know of any Toshiba LI batteries with cells the right
size?

I won an auction on Ebay for a 2503U, they sent me a 2505U by mistake -
it's rated at 2500mAh, and the case looks to be about 1/8" longer than
the 2503U, so I don't want to risk ripping it apart to find out the
cells are barely too long (the pack registers 11.8V uncharged, so I
think the cells are OK, but I can't exactly return it in pieces ;-)).

I'm kind of hoping one of the "brick" style Toshiba L-Ion packs has
cells the right size, as some are sometimes cheap on Ebay or at local
stores.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/