Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: It sucks! It really sucks!

> But then i contacted FedEx and the US Postal Service in order to get the
> prices for shipping it to Norway. I found out that i have to pay 1,5 times
> more than the machine is worth in shipping!

  Unless you've selected very expensive air shipment by second day or faster,
you can easily have the 2lbs. librettos shipped quite cheaply to anywhere in
the world.

  eg. recently, I shipped a bunch of Libretto port replicators to France, and
it was only a few dozen dollars for shipment by USPS.

  d =)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/