Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:01:43 -0700
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B7TechnoDragon=B7?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Loose mouse button on 50CT

>My 'left' mouse button on the lid of my Libretto has become loose.
>It is still retained within the lid, but is free to move around within
>its housing.
>It still works but is unpleasant to use being imprecise and loose.
>The 'right' mouse button is okay, but this has little useage compared to
>the 'left' button.
>Is this fixable ?
>-or possible to swop the left for the right, either mechanically or through
>software to swop their function.
>My lib has been in daily usage for over 3 years.

      It sounds like part of the plastic on the mouse button or the
supports inside of the lit have broken. Either just the button, or the
whole back lid of the display would need to be replaced.

      This is why I've ben seriously considering starting a Liberetto
trading page. There's many people here looking for tiny parts on their
libretto from a spring to a lid latch to in my case, the little button
underneath the display that turns off the screen when the screen is closed.
(previous owner broke it off on purpose, she didn't like the way it beeped
when she closed the screen. Yes, she used the libretto exclusively for AOL
as well)

      I might just start up such a page. There's bound to be people on this
list who have a dead libretto and want to part it out to help out others.

            _____ _____ _____ __ __ __ __ _____ _______________
  / [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://broker.dhs.org/~tdragon/ /