Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:43:37 +0100
From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Win 2K and sound problems

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:12:52 +0200
From: Kapusta Gerhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AW: Win 2K and sound problems

> > did you let Win2K install the sound drivers or are you using
> > alternatie
> > ones? Which BIOS version are you running?
>
> W2K has the neccessary sound driver included.
> I use Bios 8.00 (8.10 is the latest, I've not yet used it).

Exactly the same one here, downloaded the new one, although not upgraded
yet.
It works sometimes if I re-install the W2K sound driver, but then if I add
new hardware (or sometimes for the hell of it!) the sound will just screw up
again. Back down the Windows 98 maybe? but I could never get that to support
the hibernation properly argh!
Does ME support hibernation like W2K?

On Another note does anyone have a Ubinetics GC201 GSM PCMCIA card? Cannot
get mine to work in W2K either...

Cheers

Dave