Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:29:27 -0700
From: Daniel Seiden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: List software

Hello

  The list is currently running on SVLIst mailing list software. This
  has worked out well so far but it seems this whole unsubscribe thing
  if a problem.

  If anyone has some suggestions I am always open to try things out. I
  can remove the need for the cmd: part which means if you put
  unsubscribe in the subject you will get unsubscribed. This is a
  little more dangerous for people who want to post about that but it
  will certainly make it easier for many who have been having
  problems.

  As always any suggestions are welcome...

  Dan

Daniel Seiden

Internet Services - http://www.basiclink.com
Dan's Digital Images - http://dan.digitalphotochat.com