Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 17:48:51
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Lib Legends (WAS: Re: Homebrew battery packs)

>Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:36:16 -0400
>From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Lib Legends (WAS: Re: Homebrew battery packs)
>

>I'm hardly sure, bit I think I may have coined the phrase "hairy light
>bulb"
>
>I would be pleased as punch if it were true.

I remember it was current before I got here, so it's likely. Anyone who can
use the subjunctive tense deserves to have it true.

>As to CMD:UNSCRIBBLE, that may have been before the archives, but it was
>quite a hoot with Jim Ray, Special Agent, Phoenix USA Office, as well as
>NEIL ( Nailed ) Barnes and myself.

The ways of spelling 'unsubscribe' are legion...

>Miniskirts, belong to the lovely Elena Fong ( Gee I hope I remembered that
>correctly ) and there were references to using Libretti in bed, and all
>kinds of weirdness.

That's the name I remember too.

>But I don't think *I* ever was caught in a miniskirt.
>
>Wait, yes I was. But I wasn't wearing it~!

Hold the front page! The NY Post and Mayor G shall hear of this!

btw Pres - I'm likely to be in NYC in a couple of weeks - beer? Miniskirts
optional...

Neil