Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:43:48 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] libretto group

> > > Has the mailing list fallen over? I haven't sen anything for a couple of
> > > days, including a beer club update I posted...
  Been getting all of the posts daily on my end here.

> >Say, are there two active groups? One on Yahoogroups, and one the old
> >basiclink one from Daniel?
  Actually, more than that.

  While the Basiclink.com one is the largest English based group that I know
of, in Japan, there's the big We Are Libretters Japanese based group, probably
another on Niftyserve (which also has a huge Japanese FAQ on the Libretto in
case anyone is willing to translate), and a few other web board based groups as
well.

  Unfortunately, no such thing as a universal language translator yet, so we're
pretty much language locked from each other.  It would certainly be interesting
to hear what those Japanese have been chatting about, esp. since they have been
quite enterprising at hacking and overclocking the Libretto.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1