Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:33:10 +1000
From: Dan Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] lithium-cells... i found a cheap supply! but are

Raymond,

   Don't know about the AH of  each cell, they are wired in series and
parallel... they are the exact same size as the one's in my 50ct...

   The panel is actually 4 single panels that are 60mm wide and 250mm
long I got them from www.oatleyelectronics.com a Sydney mob.

   The battery is charged and I just keep it topped up with the panel..

   Perth.... couldn't you get any further away? :)

               Dan