Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:07:41 -0000
From: David Moor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: My First Questions

Hi

I've just joined the list, I've had a 30 for a while but have just inherited
a 70ct and 100ct, both need care and attention :)  I need a bit of advise if
someone would be so kind.

I'm told the 100 has a damaged screen across the bottom unfortunately it has
no PSU so I can't test it which brings me to my first question.  On
Amherst's website they advertise a In-car PSU with a note about contacting
Toshiba for a 'power tip' for models > 100.  Does anyone know if this can be
bought seperately and can it be used with a mains PSU from a 70?

When the 70 arrived the HDD was not working, I got an adapter and installed
RedHat 7.2 on the HDD using my Desktop PC.  When I refit it to the Libretto
the HDD worked, on boot up RH detected new hardware OK, one thing it
detected was a new pointing device, I selected a generic one which seemed to
suit.  Unfortunately I choose wrong, does anyone know what type of pointing
device linux sees it as and which port to tell linux to look for it on?

Sorry for the long post.

Dave Moor
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.