Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:40:03 -0000
From: David Moor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Lib 50 won't recognize a new 4.3G hard drive

One final test you could try, get a 2.5 to 3.5 drive cable converter, I
picked one up for £8.50 off ebay.  Then you can try the drive in a desktop
PC.  One thing to remember if you do this and format the drive make sure you
are using LBA mode so the Lib will read it.

Dave

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.