Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:54:52 -0000
From: David Moor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Re: Lost hibernate on 70CT

Hi

I have a L30 and L70 working ATM.  For the L70 I have two (identical)
Toshiba 2GB drives for it, one was 'broken'.  The working one only has a
capacity of 1.6GB according to dos FDISK when plugged into both machines.  I
plugged the broken disk into my Desktop PC installed RedHat and refit it to
the L70, in the desktop it was a 2GB drive, I left hibernation space at the
end and the Lib booted ok RH still thinks the disk is 2GB when I do a 'df'
to show disk useage.

I wonder what would happen if I installed M$ Win* on the desktop PC and
transfered it to the Lib?

Dave

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. Copying or use by anybody else is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not
necessarily be the views held by Serco Integrated Transport.