Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:12:57 +0800
From: Adrian Ho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Out of Office AutoReply: [LIBRETTO] Libretto Digest

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 06:33:04PM -0800, Raymond wrote:
> Hmm ... mail loops anyone? ;-)

More like perfect (mail) storms.  The 200MB inboxes I mentioned some
months back weren't hypothetical.

Actually, if Tom's autoresponder had quoted the entire digest back, as
did happen in a couple of the abovementioned storms, all our inboxes
could be stuffed to the gills in 5 mins.  Nasty.

Anyways, this subject has been beaten to death before.  Time to let it
rest...again.  8-)

- Adrian