Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:15:35 -0600
From: "phillip ramirez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] O/T Libretto110 MP3

Yup.. They are out there.. For the albw that is downloaded off the net
they are compressed into a single mp3 and they use a dewraper to split
the files the program is free but the wrapper is like 29 bucks. Just
start looking at the mp3 sites and look what they have to offer.. Even
check out the warez sites and see their descriptions. Maybe someon has
hacked or built a winamp feature.. Even programs like media player has
plugins that might be able to do it.. Just check also plugin sites..