Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:39:16 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to make L100 hibernate ?

Hello,

I did update the BIOS, I did the ACPI update in win98SE. Now on the shutdown
menu I have standby as an option, not hibernate. Hibernate is enabled in
control panel power settings. Pressing the power button either shuts down
windows or powers off.
Soooo, what is the trick to hibernate to disk ?

Thanks,

Konrad Szwab, EE
Systems Engineer / Network Administrator
Alcon Houston, (713) 295 4329