Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:20:42 -0000
From: "Michael Heathcote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: GPS Sony Streetmate & 50CT batteries.

Has anybody any experiance with the Sony Streetmate in the UK ?
or 'spoken' UK street level mapping software ? (for my 50CT)
My current software is not street level detail.
The Sony Streetmate seams quite reasonable on Ebay, including the PC slot
GPS.

My 2 batteries are 971023(original)& 971027 (unopened boxed -purchased this
week off ebay)
So I quess I purchased old stock battery, works okay though.

Mike.
---