Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:55:35 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] OT, SmartMedia size V speed ..

>Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 09:30:58 +0000
>From: T i m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Matt,
>

> > >cf is more expensive then SM? i know 256meg cards are under 100 >
> >bucks
> >
> > REALLY!!?  Yeah... they used to be way more costly!
> >
> > Phillip, Phillip, Phillip.... what are we going to do with you?
> >
> > Begin excess baggage:
>
>[T] I just bought my stuff from www.digitaldepot.co.uk
>
>T i m

Well... at $105 for a Lexar 256MB CF card here stateside... I'd be awfully
tempted to up the piddly little 16MB card that came with my Nikon...   but
I've had a hole in my pocket for a while now.  Maybe by the time I get
serious about a new card, the price will be way down.  If I ever got into
printing out 3.34MP shots, it would be nice to be able to fit more than 1
high resolution shot on a card at a time like this 16MB does.

Matt