Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:09:50 -0500
From: "Lines, Nick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 100ct, big hd, boot problem...

>i tried different partition layouts, boot parameters
>and upgraded my 100ct bios to the most recent one,
>but nothing helped.

Does the 100ct suffer from the 8GB limit like the
50 and 70?  I suspect it does, so you need EZ-Drive
to allow your machine to see the big disk...

Get EZ-Drive 9.09W from David's Adorable Libretto
site.  DO NOT try using a different version, as
painful experience tells me that it just doesn't
work!

You can install EZdrive on your unportable machine
by putting your lib hard disk in there, booting
the EZ floppy, going into advanced install options
then selecting Install EZBIOS.

Good luck!  And don't forget to leave space for
the hibernaton area :-D

Nick
(seasoned old pro at this now ;-) )