Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:54:26 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto Site http://libretto.d2g.com

>       Although in an initial stage (an not even on a definitive
> server/address) I ask you to contribute with comments , opionions and
> data.
>       The address is (for the moment) http://www.libretto.d2g.com .

  A quick look at my site below will give you lots of hints and information
regarding the Toshiba Libretto and things you can think about putting on your
own website.

  Luck!
  d =)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://greetings.yahoo.com/