Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:14:38 -0400
From: "Michael Berlant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Errors

Lifting the keyboard on an L70 is easy.  First, lift up the strip of gray
plastic that is just above the F keys on the keyboard.  Start with the
right-hand edge and it will snap out.  Then, you'll find a single screw
right in the center of where that strip covered.  Remove the screw with a #1
Philips driver and the keyboard will lift out.  Just fold it out of the way
to avoid putting strain on the ribbon cable beneath.  You should be able to
work with the memory module without disconnecting and reconnecting the
ribbon cable.

Good luck.