Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:28:57 -0700
From: Daniel Seiden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re[4]: [LIB] New Libretto L5

Hello

   From what I have heard they offer very good service. I have a
   friend who purchased a unit from them and has been very happy with
   the service and support that he has received.

   I personally would rather get it directly from Japan and work on it
   myself. :-)

Dan

PW> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:22:34 -0400
PW> From: Pres Waterman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PW> Subject: Re: Re[2]: [LIB] New Libretto L5

PW> I spoke with Dynamism yesterday, and although they do NOT accept the Toshiba
PW> FDC settlement freecard, they do offer a courtesy discount up to $200 if you
PW> have one. Since they are absorbing this, I think it is a nice gesture and
PW> well worth a strong consideration.

PW> Thanks

PW> Pres Waterman W2PW
PW> c/o Patchogue Motors, Inc.
PW> Long Island Ford and Kia dealer

PW> GO BILLS!
PW> Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!
PW> ©¿©

PW> Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest

Daniel Seiden

Internet Services - http://www.basiclink.com
Dan's Digital Images - http://dan.digitalphotochat.com
Digital Photo Chat - http://www.digitalphotochat.com