Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:20:17 -0700
From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] li-ion cells

I dunno ... the LiIon cells they've got listed as suitable do seem a little
pricey considering you'll need 6 of them ... on the flip side though, 6 of them
will get you a 4AH pack (where your standard high capacity pack will give you
2.4AH) ... I wonder if the control electronics in the pack would freak if you
put in 2AH cells ...

- Raymond

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: