Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:47:55 GMT
From: "Alan Middleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Re: Hibernate under windows 98 - Thanks again ;)

Thanks (after some fiddling) that worked for me! That and the dos shutdown program
have made my days with the libretto significantly easier.

Initially the programs just put the libretto into standby. However, as suggested by
follow ups to this thread, I played around with the bios and found that setting the
powerup mode to hibernation made it all work.

<sigh> and up until then I'd assumed that this bios setting was set as the tosh
powered down so that it would 'remember' what to do, ie when hibernating set to
hibernation, when powering off, set to boot etc. Oh how naive in the ways of the
libretto....

Thanks again,

Alan.