Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michael Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Vignette StoryServer [No libretto content]

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, neil barnes wrote:
> >8. 3. 0) with ESMTP id 9152076 for [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mon, 29 Jul 2002
> >06:55:21 -0700 PDT
>
> So, who is [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

What does the "for" field represent?  (I can find no mention of it in any
of the smtp RFCs.)

My "Vignette" posting from the libretto list had a different "for" entry
than Neil's (it was an @home.com address). In looking at my saved messages
from this list (presumably not all infected!), this field seems to stay
stable for a few days, then change to something else completely unrelated.
July yields @home.com, @aracnet.com, @hotmail.com, and @t41.dhs.org
addresses (names deleted to protect the potentially innocent).

*Mike*