Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:56:06 -0500
From: John Musielewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 2000 mAh LG Chem cells charged fine

Well the 2000 mAh cells charged inthe external charger just fine. They
didn't get more than warm during the process and the computer does
show them as 93% charged when I put them in and booted it. Now it
might show 93% because they are only 2000 instead of 2400 and it is
how the board is reporting the capacity or there could be a slight
loss from booting or they may not have charged properly. I'll run them
down and recharge in the computer this time and see if I get 100%
charge out of them.

They DO fit though. The top part of the case would need to be modified
slightly so it doesn't look like crap in the computer other than that
if I get a decent runtime we could have 2000 mAh low capacity and 4000
mAh high capacity batteries.

moose