Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:30:57 +0800 (CST)
From: =?big5?q?tradelink=20tradelink?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] "Deadline" on LCD of my 50CT!!!!

Woo... ZSNES (DOS version) still a bit slow to run on
my 50ct (75MHz).....

BTW, I have take the whole LCD panel apart and check
all the connectors, also tried to pressure anywhere on
and beside LCD..., but still nothing change.....

Bad luck..

Thanks anyway to you all!

 --- David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
的郵件內容:> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:51:50 -0800
(PST)