Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:51:32 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Memory LIB100CT

From: "John Musielewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Matt

Thats the same stuff I'm using. Generic memory sucks but what can you do? I
talked to a Toshiba rep about reintroducing the Libretto series in the US
and he said he'd what he could do- I wish they would
Had you been any problems with your OS crashing more frequently that usual with the generic memory installed John?

Matt