Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:44:35 -0800
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Help

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 02:39:43 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I seem to have contracted a terminal case of oops... Here's the URL for that thread:

http://www.technoir.nu/libretto/list/2002/msg01231.html

From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here's a thread in the list archives that discusses getting the HP M820E CD-ROM drivers working in DOS. Maybe you can sort through it and learn something. And I think it's referred to Card & Socket Services, not just Card & Services as I wrote before.

Matt

From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

does anybody have a Boot FD image to start the libretto 50 with the pcmcia driver?

You'll need the pcmcia drivers for your CD-ROM, and the card & services drivers. David may able to help you with this. I'm a bit fuzzy on it all.

What say you David?

Matt