Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:31:22 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Overclocking L100 w/conductive pen

Argentina! I remember your post about this from last summer or fall I think Leonardo. That was the first I'd read about the pen. I suppose I could have done a lot more work in the future if I'd bought a soldering iron and solder to replace what I've got stored a half a continent away... but this just seemed like too much fun!

This was a Chemtronics pen made just north of me.

Matt (Shel)

PS: I've got an epal from AR who's dad is really happy about the financial problems down there. His income comes in US dollars! :-D