Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:52:30 -0400
From: "Terry Hagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] anyone want my CT70?

Hi Chris,

Surprise surprise.  I wasn't aware you were using one and part of this
mailing list.  I was given a CT70 a few years ago and use it for short trips
etc but haven't gotten a scsi card so can't load programs from CD hence it
is limited in it's usefulness.   Any choice tidbits of wisdom about it's
use.  Great portability but a VERY small screen.

How is Mozambique shaping up?

Cheers
Terry