Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:56:16 +0100
From: "Pete Phillipps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto 110 For Sale

Hi Eveyone,

        I'm looking to sell my old Libretto 110CT as the screen doesn't
work, although it works fine if you attach it to an external monitor. It
has a 4GB hard drive, 64MB RAM, network card, 56K modem card, floppy
disc drive and CD-ROM.
        Looking for about £250 inc postage. UK only.

        If anyone has further questions feel free to email me, though
I'm moving house this weekend so might be a bit slow in replying for the
next few days!

Pete

"Many [wargame] battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished
on beer" - Frederick the Great, 1777
Download VIEW FROM THE TRENCHES (Britain's Premier ASL Journal) free
from http://www.vftt.co.uk
Get the latest news about INTENSIVE FIRE (Britain's biggest ASL
tournament) at http://www.vftt.co.uk/ifdetails.htm
Support the best at http://www.manutd.com/

---