Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:13:41 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Amount of memory addressable??

Okay babies!  Enough of that!  <smack!>

   I'm first in line for a working Libretto 110 RAM upgrade module that'll do
more than the 32MB it has now.  More the merrier in fact!  Hopefully, -anyone-
with the guts and knowhow (most importantly, I don't) can figure this out once
and forall - whether the L100/L110 can handle >32MB RAM modules or not.

   Even if it's just a paper confirmation that the Libretto can or can not
handle >32MB would be a great step forward.  (Just too bad Toshiba never hands
out their motherboard schematics like Radio Shack used to do with their TRS-80
Model III....)

   =)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/