Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:55:21 +0000
From: "Matt Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Need Help

From: "John D. Robbins, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone,
I live in Oak Ridge TN.
I have a CT50 that works great with what I use it for. I do need a bigger
hard drive. I am not very good at changing things and would like to know if
there is anyone out there that would supply and install a larger drive
I have Win95 running and would like to keep it with all the DOS functions.
A lot of my utility software I use for my work uses this.

You can get all the support you need right here if you'd like to try setting a new HDD up yourself. If you read back through recent posts, you can get an idea just what the process entails.

You might actually want to upgrade from W95 to W98SE, as it will most likely support everything you were doing in DOS with W95 now. Win98SE also comes with a >lot< of device drivers for hardware and software components that were developed well after the last release of W95.

Matt

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com