Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:08:46 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] Anti-Reflective Film

In a message dated 1/5/2004 1:58:17 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> >Is there
> >any of the film left, and if not, is there enough interest on the list to
> >do
> >the same kind of deal again?
>
> If nobody has any left:
> I have never used mine, and my Lib100's screen is starting to go (more and
> more white lines across the screen) so I won't be using it on a problematic
> screen either.  You can have it for however much David sold it originally,
> plus shipping.

A quick look through the archives brought up this:

:Now, what in the world am I going to do with the other 4 rough cut sheets
:ofOptiview I bought as well?  I only have one Libretto right now so the rest
willbe :available to those interested for $10 in the USA including S/H
(PayPal.compayment :highly prefered)

If this is workable for you, please email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
thanks.

Lee