Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:37:09 -0600
From: "James, Monte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] AR Film Update - 2/16/04 - Sold out!

Never mind, I'm to late.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Chien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 12:13 AM
To: Libretto
Subject: [LIB] AR Film Update - 2/16/04 - Sold out!

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:10:30 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AR Film Update - 2/16/04 - Sold out!

Sold out of all films.  Waiting for payment on some buyers.

If any back out, I'll let the next person that wrote to me.

Otherwise, if I haven't written to you about your request for a film, that's
because I'm sold out.  Sorry!

=)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

The Company reserves the right to amend statements
made herein in the event of a mistake.  Unless expressly
stated herein to the contrary, only agreements in writing signed
by an authorized officer of the Company may be enforced against it.