Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:29:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Ok I'm going in .. (I think)?

> I was thinking of taking the 850M out of the Libby, Ghosting it off onto
> a PC  and re Ghosting the image onto the new drive and fitting that
> (minus the spacers etc) back in ..
>
> Any pitfalls so far please (I think I'm suppose to leave some space on
> the new drive or summat?. I will have a re-read of all the info but I
> just wanted confirmation re the parts etc) ?

  Ghosting in and out a 850MB partition is fine.  Just make sure Ghost doesn't
resize it automatically across the 8GB boundary of the new drive, where you
have to leave an unpartitioned space for the Libretto hibernation data.  See
past posts in the Archives for info on this.  Then, create another partition
after the blank space and you'll be fine.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/