Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 16:58:26 +0000 (GMT/BST)
From: "Alan Middleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] memory upgrade

Assuming it's a libretto 110 (the only one I've opened up) it should be in the
middle left roughly under where the caps lock key would be on the keyboard.
It's face down and screwed into position so it just looks like a pcb as opposed
to specifically a memory board. AFAIK it's the only board that is accessibile
from under the keyboard.

Hope the helps,

A.