Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:21:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] CF Card & Libretto

--- Anthony Oresteen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:33:10 -0500
> From: "Anthony Oresteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] CF Card & Libretto
>
> Everything is fine!  I think it is was CF to PCMCIA adapter.  I changed
> to a Dazzel adapter from a SANDISK and it is fine.  All my CF cards work
> fine.
>
> I loaned the SANDISK adapter out; when I get it back I'll retest.

Aaaccckkkk.... Sounds to me like a Sandisk attack again.... :-/  Let us
know what happens when you re-test things with the Sandisk adapter.

You just may find the Sansdisk adapter >wasn't< the problem now that I
think about it.  There are no components inside those CF adapters but a
circuit board that only connects the pins on the Lib's PCMCIA slot to the
sockets in the CF card.  Basically just a bunch of wires.  Could Sandisk
really mess up something that simple??

Matt