Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:04:44 +0100
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Sch=F6ll?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] External USB 2 Hard Drive L100CT

I've got a libretto 50 ct. There is no USB-possibility. But I'am using a toshiba flipdisk an windows 98. It has an 4 GB toshiba drive. The flipdisk is a PCMCIA-drive, it gets power from the PCMCIA-slot and has a special driver. It works fine with nova-backup. But its impossible do use it to copy an image to the libretto.