Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:30:33 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Bluetooth on Libretto?

Never tried BT, but it should work just fine like Wifi.  Nothing special really
besides drivers.

---

If the card doesn't have 98 drivers, then I'd do a full wipe & reinstall of
98SE or higher -- I don't recally any sites that said doing a 98 to 98SE
upgrade worked or was recommended.....  still, you can search and see if some
enterprising person has done this.

---

But, keep in mind that there are PCMCIA BT cards that even have 95 drivers, so
why upgrade if you simply buy a card that supports your OS?  Far less trouble
and works just the same!

adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!