Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:48:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Slightly OT - BIOS Upgrade Fuji B142 Problem

Mark...  Have you tried making a very basic boot floopy with just the 3-4
necessary MS-DOS boot files, and trying the BIOS ugrade from that?

Method one: With blank unformatted FD in drive, type 'sys A:' (without
quotes) from a MS-DOS window.

Method two: Right-click on A: drive in My Computer, select 'Format', and
then choose 'Copy system files only'.

Maybe you're still having problems with the memory managers on the full
Windows boot FD even after disabling them.

Matt