Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] U100 vs U105

yes 10W is alot. I find you really notice the
differance between text and graphics with that amount.
as soon as something pops on the screen that stays
there the fan starts for me. The cpu doesn't even need
all of that--you'd think it could handle it at way
less since its max is around 7 and my gauge shows only
0-5% usage normally--must be the chpiset. I know
northbridges run pretty hot!!