Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:01:02 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Help, what wifi card will work with a 70CL

From: ujb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thank you, my cards do have the gold strip with the bumps. Now that I
have a clue I'll see if I can find drivers for an old Wave Buddy without
the gold strip.
Thanks again,
ujb

FYI: Seems I've had at least one cardbus PC card that didn't have those bumps on it. I could be wrong. But it'd probably be best to check the specs on any specific card before you go nuts trying to get it working in the 50/70CT models that don't support a 32 bit cardbus interface

Matt

Wanted: 110 motherboard or bare bones 110 system

Libretto list info: