Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 04:58:23 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Lib 110ct - Getting USB on EPR to work

From: "Jim H." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a Toshiba Libretto 110ct with the Enhanced Port Replicator. I have a
clean install of W2k.  I can't get it to recognize the USB port.  When I
plug in my Sandisk Cruzer(1.0 gb), nothing happens.  I do have it connected
to external power.  any ideas?

Yes! You have to have the power adapter connected to the EPR to enable USB. I use a USB2 PC card for a much faster transfer rate when copying large multimedia files. But I usually have to get power from the PS/2 port on the EPR for most devices I connect to it.

Matt

Wanted: 110 motherboard or bare bones 110 system

Libretto list info: