Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 08:56:26 -0300
From: Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] stanby/hibernate kernel 2.6.14

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 09:46 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm running vesa now. actually runs like junk on mine, for some reason,
> andI can't even get the intel one to work. sucks. but not a big issue
> since I don't really use standby anyway just hibernate and I can always
> get that too work. u100 uses about 2 times too much power anyway so I
> don't loose anything. whith the chips toshiba uses it should only use
> about 400mAh but it uses 800.

Reactivating this thread now that I bought mine and installed
debian.. :)
Which software are you using for hibernation?
I installed "hibernate" and "powersave"..
No success with both of them.. With powersave I can control throttling,
and see cpu, battery and temperature status..
Seems like I have to tune something for powersaved to work with
hibernation..
I reached nowhere with "hibernate" and I removed it a few minutes later
to install powersaved ..

Comments?

[]
JA Tavares