Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 04:12:54 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please unsubscribe. This is my second request. The unsubscribe URL link does
not work.

You have to do it yourself Daniel. Raymond just posted the instructions for unsubscribing from the Libretto mailing list that he found in the list archives. But I'll go over it again:

So do this:

1. Address an email to: libretto@basiclink.com
. . By replying to any list message, this will be done automatically.

2. Delete any text in the email's Subject field if any exists, and type this:

cmd:unsubscribe

. . Or if you're subscribed to the digest, put this in the subject field:

cmd:unsubscribe digest

3. Then send the email.

You'll then get email back from the list server confirming the fact that you've been unsubscribed.

Over the years... many, many people have not gotten that right. All kinds of combinations of those characters have shown up. Let me make this as clear as I possibly can.

The characters have to be typed into the subject field EXACTLY as I typed them above. That means the characters I typed above which appear AFTER the colon (:) and the space that follows it (: ).

Let me repeat what has to be put into the subject line of the email: