Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 04:45:00 -0300
From: Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] U100: external display in X

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 20:49 -0800, Jose Tavares wrote:
> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 01:48:46 -0300
> From: Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: U100: external display in X
>
> Does anybody here got it to work? How?
>
> I'm trying to use the external display as a :0.1 ..

I did it!!
I figured out!!

Now I have 2 displays on linux .. external in the left of libretto's ..
I'm not addicted to xinerama, so I have 2 independent gnome
environments.. I can go from one to another with the mouse .. I can
copy-paste but I can't drag windows..

Now I'm able to setup a special environment with special wallpaper and
applets for appearing in the external display.. Great for
presentations.. :)

I can send my xorg.conf for anyone interested ..

[]
JA Tavares