Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:41:11 -0800 (PST)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] replacement 100CT battery help please

If an authorized Toshiba repair / parts center can't get the battery for you,
you can also look up battery rebuilders -- all they do is to take apart the
battery, remove the AA-like cell batteries, and replace them with fresh ones.

Yes, people here have done it themselves, but unless you like the risk of a
LiIon battery blowing up in your face, leave it for professionals to do.  (It's
merely unsolidering the cells and resolidering in new ones for those that want
to know....)

also, check www.conics.net and www.dynamism.com and impactcomputers.com